عقود رسمية للعمل بكندا عن طريق الوكالة الوطنية للتشغيل بالخارج
Body car technician au Canada
Description de poste
- Reviews damaged reports and estimates of repair costs and plan work to be performed
- Diagnoses issues with vehicles and determines best course for repair
- Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of all repairs performed
- Repairs and replaces front end components, body components, doors, and frame and underbody components as required
- Hammers out dents, buckles and other defects using blocks and hammers. Operates soldering equipment or uses plastic filler to fill holes, dents and seams.
- Removes damaged fenders, panels and grills using wrenches, and welds replacement parts into place
- Straightens bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment.
- Files, grinds and sands repaired body surfaces using hand and power tools. Removes layers of sub coatings
- applies anti-corrosion treatments, masking parts not to be painted, color matching,
- priming and top coating with brushes or spray guns. Repairs or replaces interior components, such as seat frame assembly, carpets, and floor-board insulation
- Inspects repaired vehicles and test drives vehicles for proper handling and function. Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with company and departmental policies, procedures and standards
- Maintains customer and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure. Maintains a positive working relationship with team members and management in a team environment.
- Sets up and organizes individual work area with designated supplies
- forms and resource materials Responsibility for determining the priority of tasks within the scope of the position
- certificat d’aptitude à la profession
- diplome en formation professionnelle
- technicien superieur
- diplome d’ingenieur
Plumber au Canada
Description de poste
- Provide general residential plumbing services to customers.
- Represent Reliance in a professional, courteous and customer service-oriented manner on each and every call.
- On-site problem diagnosis, accurately estimate repair costs, fixed right the first time and continual value-added communication with the homeowner
- Install, maintain and repair all types of piping systems, fixtures and other equipment used to distribute, supply or dispose of water or wastewater, including fixtures systems and appliances in residential buildings
- Set priorities and work assignments to meet established deadlines
- Perform diagnostics, repair, maintain, service and install equipment in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance
- Explain the value of Reliance products, services and programs on every call
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor or designate.
- Must be bilingual with advance level French language skills
- Candidate will be required to take French language test named TCF Canada and must get CLB 7 / C1 score
- Must be able to communicate in English